- Brief: A vision of quality, scale and preservation of existing features, enabled Natural Habitats to create a property of impressive proportion.
- Landscape design by Mark Read, included site layout, water features, lighting, flares, stonework, walls, stairs, detailing, bridge, gates and planting design.
- The Victorian influence in the 1870’s villa is carried through into the new guest house/pavilion and gardens.
- Basalt stone has been beautifully crafted into the elegant staircases, paving, retaining walls and fireplace.
- The final result is one of grand scale, while still blending in with the established surroundings of the area.