St Heliers, Auckland
Multiple award winning landscape.
- Brief Stage 1: Create a large swimming pool and entertainment area which links to the house’s upper patio.
- Brief Stage 2: Clear non-native neighbouring bush for a children’s playground and a tranquil backdrop of waterfalls and features.
- The landscape comes to life at night with lighting effects on the sofa wall, in the pool and spa, throughout the garden beds and floodlights into the bush.
- Natural water features along the boardwalk to a traditional kiwi playground surrounded in tropical natives.
- The backyard is an adventure playground for the young and young hearted, incorporating a flying fox, slide and tree house.