About the role
Team Leaders are responsible for leading and empowering their team of staff & subcontractors on-site, providing them with the leadership, training and tools they require to deliver outstanding work.
The Team Leader ensures client expectations are not only met but exceeded, keeping a close eye on budget and project targets, while supporting their team to complete project duties in a way that is efficient, ethical and exceptional.
What we're looking for:
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in both hard and soft landscaping
- An understanding of project management, including price build-up and controlling expenditure
- Landscaping or horticultural training to NZQA Level 3 or equivalent
- Site Safe accreditation
- A full manual drivers license
- A valid NZ work visa
- Team management experience highly advantageous
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and up-skilling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company uniform, wet weather gear and necessary tools
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.