Project Manager - High-End Residential & Commercial Projects
About the role
Project Managers are responsible for managing all elements of project delivery, from working closely with clients to exceed their expectations to costing & procurement to empowering Team Leaders to run outstanding jobs.
Project Managers have exceptional attention to detail and the consistent ability to deliver on deadlines, ensuring their projects are delivered to the consistently high standard expected from Natural Habitats.
This Project Manager, based in Auckland, will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of high-end residential landscapes and complex Commercial landscapes.
What we're looking for
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of five years experience with both hard & soft landscaping
- Outstanding communication skills
- A passion for managing people
- A high competency with Microsoft products, especially Excel
- A high degree of financial fluency with the ability to manage estimates and budgets
- A Project Management, Landscape / Horticulture or Construction qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- A competitive salary
- Great ongoing career development opportunities
- On the job training
- Uniform and PPE
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.