Maintenance Supervisor - Waikato
About the role
Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for leading and empowering their team of staff & subcontractors on-site, providing them with the leadership, training and tools they require to deliver outstanding work.
This role, based in the Waikato, is a hands-on position running multiple maintenance teams and sub-contractors across different sites. Outstanding attention to detail and taking pride in your work are key success factors for this position to ensure you support your team to complete project duties to the exceptional standard that our clients expect from Natural Habitats.
What we're looking for:
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years full-time commercial spraying experience
- An understanding of project management, including price build-up and controlling expenditure
- A minimum Growsafe certification
- Plant and weed ID at a high level
- Site Safe accreditation
- A full manual drivers license
- A valid NZ work visa
- Team management experience highly advantageous
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and up-skilling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company uniform, wet weather gear and necessary tools
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.