Maintenance Supervisor - Auckland
About the role
Our Maintenance Supervisors are there to enable our teams of gardeners to do their best work.
You will be responsible for scheduling their runs, for making sure they have all resources they need and they are well supported throughout their growth and career in your department.
You will have annual development reviews with your team, praising what's going well and supporting development and improvement where necessary.
What we're looking for:
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Client Relationship Management
- Scheduling or logistics experience
- People management and leadership experience
- Gardening experience
- Well presented
- Horticultural qualification
- Project management experience
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and up-skilling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company uniform, wet weather gear and necessary tools
Got what it takes?
In your application, we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.