About the role
We are offering a rewarding career for a Leading Hand based in the Wakatipu Basin.
The role requires experience in small scale timber works like planters and garden edging whilst proficiency in all other areas of soft landscaping and on small landscaping plant is preferred.
The successful candidate will have a desire to travel for work across the South Island.
What we're looking for
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- Proficiency in all elements of soft landscaping and landscape care, notably garden topsoiling, turf laying, mulching and planting, herbicide application, mowing
- Experienced in timber works for landscaping notably garden edging, boxing, planters and other timber works
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication with stakeholders
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- A current New Zealand drivers licence with the ability to drive manual
- A current, valid New Zealand working visa
- Experience in stone work, paving, irrigation installation and on small landscaping plant including diggers
- Class 2 and WTR licences
- A Landscape / Horticulture or Construction Qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and development
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Company uniform and PPE
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a TDDA drug test, as this is a requirement of entry for many of the Commercial sites that we service.
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.