Landscaping Foreperson - Wellington
About the role
We are delivering exceptional client outcomes - and this is where you come in.
As the foreperson for our landscapers you'll have hard and soft landscaping skills, with hard landscaping being your strongpoint. You and your team will deliver projects in a way that is efficient and that exceeds your client's expectations.
What we're looking for
The skills and experience you need: -
- Paving and concrete works
- Machine operating - Irrigation installation
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- A current New Zealand driver's license
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Experience in planting, mulching, installing turf
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- A Landscape/Horticultural or Construction Qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and development
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Company uniform and PPE
As our business grows, there are always opportunities for career development.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a TDDA drug test, as this is a requirement of entry for many of the Commercial site that we service..
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.