Landscaper - Wellington
About the role
We are offering rewarding careers for experienced landscapers based in Northland, New Zealand. Projects will be delivered primarily across Whangarei & KeriKeri.
Our landscapers have an array of both hard and soft landscaping skills. They are responsible for delivering exceptional client outcomes, delivering their project duties in a way that is both efficient and exceeds client expectations.
What we're looking for
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- Experience working in both hard and soft landscaping
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- A willingness to get stuck in and be a part of our award-winning team
- A current New Zealand drivers licence with the ability to drive manual
- A current, valid New Zealand working visa
- Machine operating experience
- Experience will irrigation installation
- Experience working with paving and concrete
- A Landscape / Horticulture or Construction Qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and development
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Company uniform and PPE
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a TDDA drug test, as this is a requirement of entry for many of the Commercial sites that we service.
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.