Landscaper - Queenstown
About the role
We are delivering exceptional client outcomes in Queenstown and the wider Otago region - and this is where you come in.
As one of our Queenstown based Landscapers you'll have or gain an array of landscaping skills, you'll help us deliver projects in a way that is efficient and that exceeds our client's expectations.
Our landscapers have an array of both hard and soft landscaping skills. They are responsible for delivering exceptional client outcomes, delivering their project duties in a way that is both efficient and exceeds client expectations.
What we're looking for
The skills and experience you need:
- Right to work in New Zealand
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Physically fit and prepared to work outdoors in most conditions
- A current New Zealand driver license with the ability to drive manual
- Experience working in both hard and soft landscaping would be ideal
- Machine operating experience
- Experience with irrigation installation
- Experience working with paving, concrete and stone work
- A Landscape / Horticulture or Construction Qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and development
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Company uniform and PPE
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a TDDA drug test, as this is a requirement of entry for many of the Commercial sites that we service.
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.