Landscape Team Leader / Leading Hand - Auckland
About the role
We provide all aspects of landscaping, whether designing and building stunning residential landscapes; transforming retail and business locations or working with the government to create visually striking public spaces through civic landscape design and infrastructure creation.
In the Auckland region, our commercial teams work on large-scale projects like housing developments and our residential teams transform individual homes. And that is where you come in.
We are offering a rewarding career for a Team Leader with hard and soft landscaping experience.
What we're looking for:
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in soft and hard landscaping
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team
- A current New Zealand driver's license with the ability to drive manual
- The right to work in New Zealand
- Machine operating
- Irrigation installation
- Paving and concrete works
- A Landscape/Horticultural or Construction Qualification
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and up-skilling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company uniform, wet weather gear and necessary tools
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.