Landscape Maintenance Gardener - AKL
About the role
We are seeking multiple experienced Gardeners to join our Maintenance team with clients all over Tāmaki Makaurau | Auckland.
We are industry leaders, we pride ourselves on what we deliver for our clients and we are always on the lookout for people who are truly passionate and committed to producing and maintaining beautiful gardens.
Maintenance duties :
- Mowing and edging lawns
- Maintaining beautiful gardens (including pruning and detailing)
- Hand and chemical weeding
- Management and pruning of trees
- Management of ponds and associated areas
- Maintenance of green walls
- Installation of new garden beds
What we're looking for:
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Gardening experience
- Ability to build relationships with the client and members of the public
- Well presented
- Ability to work efficiently done and in a team
- A clean, full NZ drivers licence and the ability to drive manual and tow trailers
We will supply uniform, wet weather gear and quality tools/machinery
Ongoing training and development will be provided for the right applicant.
- Team management experience highly advantageous
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- Top hourly rates
- On-the-job training and up-skilling
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Company uniform, wet weather gear and necessary tools
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.