Junior Finance Analyst
About the role
Our support functions are vital to enabling our teams deliver great work on site, as well as building and maintaining sustainable relationships with our suppliers and customers. And this is where you come in.
We are looking for an entry-level candidate, preferably straight out of university or finishing final papers. You are keen to pick up varied pieces of work. In return you’ll learn how the different finance roles work together and how a finance function supports a growing business.
As the junior team member, you will support your invoicing and accounting teammates with their excess workloads, as well as working directly with the Finance Manager and CFO on ad-hoc tasks as and when they pop up.
What we're looking for
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance (or similar)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (as well as other MS Products such as Word and PowerPoint)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Internship or other office environment experience preferred
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- A competitive salary and participation in the Company Incentive Scheme
- Great ongoing career development and opportunities for advancement
- On the-job-training and personal development
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.