Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
About the role
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A) owns the end-to-end finance process at Natural Habitats, bringing out the best in their team to deliver monthly and annual accounts. They also partner with our Operations Leaders, diving into project performance to understand the drivers of profitability and to help develop solutions to any bottlenecks or improvement areas that exist.
We are seeking an energetic team member with first leadership experience who can drive change through exceptional financial management and insight – someone who can take others on a journey to deliver initiatives as a team.
What we're looking for
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Accounting qualification (CA or similar)
- 5 years previous accounting, FP&A or financial controlling experience
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficient at financial modelling
- Proficient in other Microsoft products such as PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- Experience with Construction Claims process (incl. retentions) and related accounting implications
- Corporate Development or M&A Experience, including Dataroom management
- Experience using Xero
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- A competitive salary and participation in the Company Incentive Scheme
- Great ongoing career development and opportunities for advancement
- On the-job-training and personal development
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.