Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
About the role
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager provides detailed analysis of internal & external financial data, making recommendations for strategic initiatives to company management.
The role entails assessing strategic options arising from data analyses, preparing detailed financial analyses of actual financial performance (including actuals to budget & actuals to industry comparators) and management of company accounting & financial reporting systems.
What we're looking for
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Accounting qualification (CA or similar)
- 5 years previous accounting, FP&A or financial controlling experience
- Experience with Construction Claims process (incl. retentions) and related accounting implications
- Excellent skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Proficient at financial modelling
- Proficient in other Microsoft products such as Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance
- Corporate Development or M&A Experience, including dataroom management
- Experience using Xero
Benefits and perks
We will provide you with everything you need to be successful in this role, including:
- A competitive salary and participation in the Company Incentive Scheme
- Great ongoing career development and opportunities for advancement
- On the-job-training and personal development
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see why your next opportunity is here with us. To apply, complete this form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter.