Pay & Benefits Competitive Salary
Listed Thursday, 22 February, 2018
Type Full time, Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader with a positive attitude, to assist with the maintenance of the new Mackays to Pekapeka Expressway, which has been planted over the past three years.
You will also be involved with the new Transmission Gully Expressway project, among other jobs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
– A genuine passion for landscaping and have an eye for detail
– A good working knowledge of NZ native plants
– Experience managing teams of people & the ability to motivate staff
– Good communication and organisational skills
– A desire to share knowledge
– A vehicle licence
In return we offer:
– The opportunity to contribute to the developing infrastructure of the lower North Island
– A company uniform
– Growsafe certification
– Site safe certification
– Work on medium to large scale Commercial Landscape Projects
Applicants for this positin should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel this role could be for you, please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter to: