Pay & Benefits Competitive Salary
Type Full time, Permanent
We are seeking a landscaper to join our team in the Waikato. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude to assist with the maintenance of the new Huntly and Hamilton Expressway Projects which are currently underway.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A genuine passion for landscaping
• A positive attitude and the ability to work successfully as part of a team
• Physically fit
• Show pride in your work
• Current drivers licence
Advantages would be:
• Previous experience in the horticultural industry
• Growsafe and/or Approved Handler Qualification
• Horticultural Qualification
In return we offer:
• The opportunity to contribute to the developing infrastructure of the North Island
• Company Uniform
• Competitive remuneration package based on experience
• Full time employment
• On the job training
• Ongoing industry certification for the right applicant
If you feel this could be you, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to RichardL@nathab.co.nz.
Please be aware that as part of the induction processes for the above mentioned projects, a drug and alcohol test will be conducted post project induction.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.